PASSING THIS ON: IT IS NOT ALL BAD NEWS LIKE THE MEDIA
WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE!
We know it may get worse before it gets better BUT ….Let’s talk some GOOD NEWS!!
– China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
– Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple reopens all 42 china stores,
– Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
– Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
– Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
– Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
– 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
– A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
– A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
– Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
– A coronavirus tracker put up by Johns Hopkins University of Medicine shows that more than 73,000 people worldwide have recovered from Covid-19 so far.
– Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
So it’s not ALL bad news. Let’s care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vulnerable.
Limit your time listening to the TV.
It is nerve racking, instills fear, anxiety and misinformation.
Please take time to spend with family. Take a moment to go outside, enjoy some sunshine, get some fresh air, walk your dogs, ride your bike, etc.
We’ll weather the storm. Lessons will be learned. We’ll be better prepared next time around.
It’s not the end of the world.
We’ll be okay.